Admission Fees Chart (Session 2019-2020)
Mode of Payment
- Parents are welcome to pay fee in lump sum or in two six monthly or in three quarterly or in monthly installments after depositing all the Admission Charges.
- All fees are payable in advance by the 20th of the month in which these are due.
- All school dues for holidays/vacation months should be paid on advance before the school closes Summer, Durga Puja and Christmas vacation.
- Parents/Guardians are advised and requested to make sure that all school fees are cleared before the Terminal and theAnnual Examination.
- A late fine of Rs. 15.00 in the due month after 20th, Rs. 20.00 in the following / second month is charged, the name of the defaulting student will be struck-off the school rolls at the end of the second month, such students will have to pay the re-admission charge of Rs. 500/- and the unpaid tuition fee along with dues if any.