COURSES OF STUDY
For all classes :
- 1st language - English
- 2nd language – Bengali or Hindi
The following subjects are taught to Class X :
- Bengali or Hindi
- History & Civics and Geography
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or Environmental Science
- Computer Applications or Commercial Applications or Home Science
Education certainly remains incomplete unless the student has attained values such as dignity of labour for fellow human beings, help to the needy without asking. All this is inculcated among the students through socially useful & Productive Work Scheme (S.U.P.W.) which has been divided mainly into disciplines :
- Service Oriented : Such as remedial teaching student counseling cleanliness, first aid, community hygiene etc.
- Production Oriented : Fine Arts (selected disciplines adopted in school), Craft paper, match home economics, laundry work, designing (dress & interior) etc.
SCHOOL IN ACTION
|Class LN||8.00 a.m.||10.15 a.m.|
|Class UN||8.00 AM||11.00 AM (For 6 Months)|
|8.00 AM||12.50 PM (For 6 Months)|
|Class KG||8.00 AM||12.50 PM|
|Class I to Class X||8.00 AM||2.00 PM|
- Saturday & Sunday regular Holiday
- Gates will be closed at the starting time as mentioned above.
- During winter months (November – February) there may be slight modification in the timings.
The school prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination. This is a recognised examination conducted by the council for the Indian School Certificate Examination.Examination :
- The school holds Terminal and the Annual Examination with two / three Unit Tests in between the Terminals & the Annuals.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the Annual Examination who fails to attain 70% attendance of the total sessional days.
- All school dues must be cleared before the Examinations, otherwise the student / students will not be allowed to appear in the Examinations.
PROMOTION & PROGRESS REPORT
- A report on the performance of a student the term is communicated to Parent / Guardian at the end of each Unit Test, Terminals & theAnnual Examination.
- Promotions are considered on the basis of overall Tests & Examinations results. A student must secure at least 40% marks in all the subjects in order to be considered for the next higher class at the end of the sessional Annual Examination. No Mid Term promotions are granted.
- Afailure can be retained in the same class. Any student failing twice in the same class will not be allowed to continue in the school.
Every classroom is spacious, bright, ventilated and with a smart board having a host of interactive features.
We ensure our mantra is driven deep into our value system through a group of handpicked...
The laboratories are spacious and well lighted. The best that can be provided at the corresponding levels.
There is a Computer Laboratories for all students at the Junior, Middle and Senior levels.